GUC has been working on creating a continuous and meticulous follow-up mechanism that could assist in getting satisfactory academic records without damaging the individuality and the creative characters in students via launching of the Mentoring Program whose main task is to ensure that the learning process for every student is running smoothly and that prevention of academic irregularities takes place in time.
The Mentoring Program aims to improve the academic and professional success towards graduation of active program participants. The program's focus is to enhance students’ overall university experience; support students in developing core academic, personal and professional skills; and foster in students some core civic and leadership proficiencies that will serve them personally and professionally.
- Help the mentee discover her/his weak points.
- Teach the mentee how to overcome these weak points.
- Plan and schedule academic subjects.
- Evaluate of the mentee’s academic performance.
- Motivate the mentee.
- Give the mentee an overview on the career opportunities.
- Help the mentee to know her/his interest and guide her/him towards academic and personal success.
- Challenge the mentee to move beyond his or her comfort zone.
- Focus on the mentee’s total development.
For more information, kindly contact the coordinator of mentoring program: email@example.com